- See also changes related to Go-onto-target, or pages that link to Go-onto-target or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Go-onto-target. Needs checking by a human.
- Artillery : Crew-served military devices for propelling payloads over distance
- Bearing only mode : A paradigm for guided missiles, in which they are launched in the direction of the target, but expected to find it, independently, with onboard sensors
- Controlling close support to ground forces : Doctrine for deconflicting and activelu controlling all forms of kinetic and nonkinetic fires support to troops close enough to the enemy that there is a significant danger of fratricide or degrading friendly capabilities
- Cruise missile : A guided missile that uses aerodynamic forces, as well as active jet or rocket propulsion, to stay airborne and to adjust its course.
- Go-onto-location-in-space : A weapons guidance paradigm in which the weapon guides itself to a specific set of geographic coordinates and activates its warhead, rather than sensing and tracking a target
- Guided missile : A weapon that flies through air or space, under its own power, which adjusts its course to hit its target.
- Laser designator : A device that puts a distinctive, usually invisible, pattern of laser energy on an object, for purposes such as designating the target of a laser-guided bomb
- Swarming (military) : A method of military attacking using multiple attack forces against an opponent, which act in an autonomous but synchronized manner, with real-time communications for their coordination
- Torpedo : A naval weapon that travels underwater, using its own propulsion, to attack its target, minimally with onboard mechanisms to keep it on a straight course. Modern torpedoes are underwater guided missiles that can track their target and adjust their course to hit it
- Type 65 (torpedo) : Soviet/Russian guided torpedo, probably the largest in the world at 650mm diameter, designed to follow the wake of a large warship target, especially an aircraft carrier