Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Glider. Needs checking by a human.
- Air assault : Military operations in which infantry are carried by aircraft onto, or very near, the target, or by parachuting. The aircraft may be helicopters, tilt-rotor aircraft, short-landing transports, or, historically, gliders.
- Aircraft : A vehicle capable of sustained flight within the Earth's atmosphere.
- Battle of Sicily : In the Mediterranean Theater and Italian Campaign of the Second World War, an Allied invasion of Sicily night of 9 July, 1943, ending 17 August in an Allied victory with the Axis troops either surrendering or withdrawing to the mainland
- Fixed-wing aircraft : Vehicles that remain aloft using the lift from the flow of air over wings which are fixed in position, in relation to the rest of their structure.
- Lightning : An atmospheric discharge of electricity accompanied by thunder, which typically occurs during thunderstorms, and sometimes during volcanic eruptions or dust storms.
- Morton National Park : a 60,000 acre national park in New South Wales, Australia, about 170 kilometres southwest of Sydney.
- U-2 Dragon Lady : A high-altitude reconnaissance aircraft that remains a key U.S. intelligence collection platform.