Glass transition temperature/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Glass transition temperature, or pages that link to Glass transition temperature or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Glass transition temperature. Needs checking by a human.
- Cryoprotectant : A substance that protects biological tissue from freezing damage.
- Freezing : The removal of heat from a liquid until it crystalizes.
- Polymer : A compound of high molecular weight derived either by the addition of many smaller, similar molecules (monomers), or by the condensation of many smaller, similar molecules eliminating water, alcohol, etc.
- Supercooling : Chilling a liquid below its freezing point, without it becoming solid.
- Vitrification : A process of converting a material into a glass-like amorphous solid that is free from any crystalline structure, either by the quick removal or addition of heat, or by mixing with an additive.