Ghor Province/Related Articles
Ghor Province: Also transliterated Ghowr, a province in central Afghanistan; its capital is Chagcharan.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ghor Province. Needs checking by a human.
- Daykundi Province : An especially isolated and insecure province of central Afghanistan, with a Hazara majority
- Farah Province : A province on Afghanistan's western border with Iran, with relatively weak security forces but an upsurge in Taliban activity; airstrikes used to break fights have caused civilian casualties
- Helmand Province : A province of southern Afghanistan, on the border with Pakistan; largest land area of any province but relatively small population
- International Security Assistance Force : United Nations authorized, North Atlantic Treaty Organization-commanded military and security force in Afghanistan, in both a combat and training role
- Provinces of Afghanistan : There are 34 Provinces of Afghanistan.