- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Assessment of Ganga river ecosystem at Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India with reference to water quality indices, Applied Water Science, Jun 2014, R. Bhutiani, D. R. Khanna, Dipali Bhaskar Kulkarni,Mukesh Ruhela
- Home >> Ganga Basin >> Course Of Ganga, "National Mission for Clean Ganga"
- Course of Ganga
- Ganga Basin
- CE 397 Transboundary Water Resources The Ganges - Brahmaputra - Barak Basin
- Trans-boundary River Basins in South Asia:Options for Conflict Resolution (2011)
- The Ganga – Eternally pure?, by Prof. Ellen Wohl, Colorado State University, United States
- Disputes Over the Ganga, Panos Institute Nepal proceedings
- Alley, Kelly D. (2002). On the Banks of the Ganga: When Wastewater Meets a Sacred River. University of Michigan press. ISBN 0-472-06808-3