- Gay community : A socially constructed collective reference to those people in society who are homosexual, and who interact to some degree with other homosexual people.
- Homosexuality : Sexual or romantic attraction to people of the same gender.
- Gay (word) : Add brief definition or description
- Lesbian : A woman who forms romantic relationships or has sexual activity with other women.
- Europride : Annual celebration convened by members of gay and lesbian communities who live in Europe.
- Gay bar : A licensed venue serving alcohol that has, or seeks to attract, a predominantly gay clientele.
- Gay marketing : Marketing activities which are primarily designed to understand and fulfill the consumer needs of lesbians and gay men.
- Gay media : Media that predominantly targets a gay or lesbian audience.
- Stonewall riots : Add brief definition or description
- Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras : An annual gay and lesbian festival that takes place each summer in Sydney, Australia.