Fritz Sauckel/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Fritz Sauckel, or pages that link to Fritz Sauckel or to this page or whose text .
- Adolf Hitler : (1889–1945) Politician in Germany; became 1921 Nazi Party leader, 1933 Reichskanzler (Chancellor), then 1934 as der Führer dictator before and during World War II.
- Nazi Party : The totalitarian ideology espoused by Adolf Hitler and the German Nazi Party; its program was first stated formally in 1920, drafted by Hitler, Gottfried Feder and Anton Drexler
- Albert Speer : (1905-1981) Architect, and Nazi Minister of Armament and Munitions 1942-1945; close personal relationship with Adolf Hitler but opposed his scorched-earth policies and plotted assassination; sentenced to 20 years by the Nuremberg Trials where he was eloquent in accepting responsibility, probably saving his life
- International Military Tribunal (Nuremberg) : Conducted by the four major Allied powers in Europe, this proceeding tried the designated Major War Criminals of Nazi Germany, as well as determining whether certain Nazi organizations were to be considered as criminal conspiracies to which membership was a crime