Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Fritz-X. Needs checking by a human.
- Air warfare planning : The set of doctrines and procedures for carrying out all types of air warfare, as an integrated whole
- Anti-shipping missile : An air, surface (sea or land), or submarine-launched missile that can track and intercept a maneuvering ship target against the background of moving water
- Centers of gravity (military) : A centre of military force or power.
- Command guidance : A means of controlling a guided missile's flight by continuous electronic or optical signals from the launcher; the missile has no independent ability to track the target although it may have a proximity fuze
- Naval guns and gunnery : Artillery weapons on ships, and techniques and devices for aiming them.
- Precision-guided munition : A powered or unpowered weapon that adjusts its flight path to hit a specific target, with a circular error probability in the low number of meters, often less than the radius of destruction