Francis Fukuyama/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Francis Fukuyama, or pages that link to Francis Fukuyama or to this page or whose text contains "Francis Fukuyama".
- Futures studies [r]: The discipline of predicting futures, which is not limited to extrapolating from present trends or to a single possible future [e]
- Grand strategy [r]: The application of all national means of affecting the actions of other nations and non-national actors; specifically includes but is not restricted to military means [e]
- Samuel Huntington [r]: An American political scientist, futurist and sociologist (1927-2008), with numerous academic and government posts; well known for his "clash of civilizations" theories and analysis of the motivations of soldiers [e]
- Globalization [r]: The interaction of peoples, cultures, and businesses worldwide, which tend to overcome traditional national and cultural boundaries [e]