Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below, or pages that link to Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below. Needs checking by a human.
- 4th Infantry Division (U.S.) : An active modular division of the United States Army, a "heavy" division known as the "Ivy Division" for its insignia, four ivy leaves on a diamond field, primarily headquartered at Fort Hood, Texas.
- Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System : A U.S. Army and Marine artillery fire control system that cooperates with Navy and Air Force fire control systems, as well as British, French, Italian and German artillery systems.
- Army Battle Command System : The set of information systems and components that support the operational-level command and control of the U.S. Army, abbreviated ABCS
- Blue Force Tracker : A U.S. military command and control system, including soldier- and vehicle-level workstations, originally designed for battalion and brigade, but, with network improvements, capable of reaching to higher headquarters and rear areas
- Command and control : The combination of lawful authority over people and resources, coupled with the methods of directing their execution of missions and tasks directed at goals set by that authority
- Enhanced Position Location Reporting System : A portable or vehicle-mounted U.S. Army device that transmits friendly force positions for command and control, fires with precision-guided munitions, and logistical support
- Fratricide (military) : The killing of one's brother, but in a military context, the killing of one's own forces ("friendly fire").
- Future Combat Systems : An cancelled development program,including a variety of military systems, including armored fighting vehicles, unmanned ground vehicles, artillery, precision guided munitions and unmanned aerial vehicles; was an evolutionary step in the restructuring of the United States Army and tailored to the brigade combat team organizational structure but will continue partially in the Brigade Combat Team Modernization
- M1 Abrams (tank) : Heavily armed and armored but expensive and heavy, main battle tank, designed for the United States Army, and used by the United States Marine Corps and several allies; proven from the Gulf War onwards.
- M2 Bradley (armored fighting vehicle) : A family of armored fighting vehicles, with roles including infantry fighting vehicle, scouting, forward observer, and other functions in a platform sufficiently survivable to accompany the M1 Abrams tank, although needing more protection
- PSC-5 : A man-portable, as well as vehicle and base-mounted, secure VHF/UHF line-of-sight as well as UHF satellite radio, with SINCGARS and HAVE QUICK II compatibility