Federation for American Immigration Reform
A U.S. organization officially concerned with minimizing legal immigration and banning illegal immigration. Its list of issues goes somewhat beyond these into border nation issues:
- Illegal Immigration -- How many, Costs, Crime, Public Health, Social Security, Employment, "Sanctuary," Temporary Protected Status, Attrition, Border control, Mexican government, Cubans, Anchor babies, Diluting citizen's representation.
- Legal Immigration -- How many, Legislative options, Naturalization, Chain migration, Dual nationality, Public charge exclusion, Entry paths (Family, Employer, Refugee, Asylum, Lottery).
- National Security -- 9/11 Attacks, Loopholes, [[Secure ID[[, Entry-Exit record, Policy recommendations, Visa waiver program, NAFTA Highway, North American Union.
- Labor and Economics -- Job displacement, Labor market, Economy, Welfare, Wages in agriculture, Costs, Employer sanctions, Free trade agreements,
- Guest Workers (Temporary visa types, High-tech, agricultural workers, unskilled, company transfers).
- Population and Environment -- Population growth, Sprawl, Traffic, Fresh water resources.
- Societal Issues -- Assimilation, Poverty, Schools, Hate Crimes, Hit-and-run, Brain drain, Revanchism and Aztlan, Non-citizen voting, Opinion polls.