- Socialism : Any socio-economic system in which property and distribution of wealth are controlled by a community, by cooperation law.
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- Fabius Maximus Cunctator : Add brief definition or description
- George Bernard Shaw : (1856 - 1950) Irish playwright, writer, socialist propagandist, and art, music and drama critic who won the Nobel Prize for literature in 1925.
- H.G. Wells : (1866–1946) English author best known for his pioneering science-fiction novels; wrote The Time Machine.
- John Maynard Keynes : 20th-century English economist who advocated using government spending and taxation to influence the economy.