Every War Must End/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Every War Must End, or pages that link to Every War Must End or to this page or whose text .
- Grand strategy : The application of all national means of affecting the actions of other nations and non-national actors; specifically includes but is not restricted to military means
- War : A state of violent conflict which exists between two or more independent groups, each seeking to impose its will on the other.
- Battle of Britain : Those German offensive air strikes, and British defense, with which the Germans had intended to establish air supremacy for their proposed invasion of Britain
- Battle of Midway : Generally considered to be the turning point of the Pacific Theater in the Second World War, a Japanese force intending to capture Midway Island was turned back with the loss of four aircraft carriers, at the cost of one U.S. carrier; it was the last major Japanese offensive of the war
- Operation Barbarossa : The German invasion of the Soviet Union, beginning on June 22, 1941
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.
- Weinberger-Powell doctrine : Add brief definition or description