EU-NATO-US frequency bands/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to EU-NATO-US frequency bands, or pages that link to EU-NATO-US frequency bands or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/EU-NATO-US frequency bands. Needs checking by a human.
- 9K33M3 Osa-AKM : A widely used, highly mobile short-range, low-altitude Soviet-designed surface-to-air missile
- AGM-84 Harpoon : A U.S. developed anti-shipping missile that can be launched from aircraft, ships and submarines
- AH-64 Apache : A United States Army attack helicopter capable of day/night missions in all weather.
- ALQ-162 : A continuous wave radar jammer, used primarily on helicopters against semi-active radar homing missiles
- ALQ-213 : A Danish Air Force-designed electronics countermeasures suite controller used on aircraft of many countries
- AN- : U.S. military nomenclature for electronic equipment, following the Joint Electronics Type Designation System
- APR-39 : A radar warning receiver and electronics countermeasures suite controller that provides coverage for C/D and E through J band CW radar, used on helicopters and slow fixed-wing aircraft
- Aster (missile) : French-British-Italian naval surface-to-air missiles, used on the Type 45-class and French & Italian HORIZON destroyers and in a land-based derivative
- Attack helicopter : A helicopter equipped with built-in heavy weapons, which has no standard cargo capacity and is used as a "flying tank" in close air support or battlefield air interdiction.
- BAR LOCK radar : A Soviet-designed early warning and search radar, equipped with Moving Target Indicator, intended to be at points requiring maximum defense, as part of an integrated air defense system (IADS) and used with individual S-200 (missile)s
- : Soviet E-band early warning radar, used with SA-5 GAMMON surface-to-air missile
- CH-47 Chinook : Medium transport helicopter developed by the U.S. Army and used by a wide range of countries
- Electronic intelligence : Collection and analysis of electronic signals not intended to be intelligible to humans, such as radar or navigational aids
- Electronic warfare : A subset of information operations that deals with the use of electromagnetic or kinetic means to degrade an enemy's military electronics systems, to be able to operate one's own electronics in the face of enemy attacks, and to evade those attacks through protection or deception
- Electronics countermeasures suite controller : A computer aboard a protected vehicle, which both aids in situational awareness of weapon and sensor threats to the vehicles, and reduces crew workload in countering the threats. Practical implementations usually include at least one electronic warfare function in the controller, such as a radar warning receiver or electronic warfare expendables dispenser.
- Flare (electronic warfare) : An expendable electronic warfare decoy form of infrared countermeasures
- Frequency : For a periodic (i.e., repeating) phenomena, the number of repetitions per unit of time, usually one second; measured in Hertz
- H-60 helicopter : A family of light transport helicopters used by the U.S. services, including the standard troop carrier UH-60 Blackhawk, naval rescue and surface/subsurface warfare, and the MH-60 special operations variant that is not really a Black Helicopter but instead very, very dark gray
- IEEE frequency bands : A terminological scheme by the Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers to broadly classify electromagnetic frequencies used for radio and radar.
- ITU frequency bands : A terminological scheme by the International Telecommunications Union to broadly classify electromagnetic frequencies used for radio and radar.
- Laser designator : A device that puts a distinctive, usually invisible, pattern of laser energy on an object, for purposes such as designating the target of a laser-guided bomb
- MPQ-64 : Mobile air search radar, used by the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps, to detect aircraft, cruise missiles, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), for air defense and friendly air deconfliction
- Radar warning receiver : allows detection of a radar that potentially might be able to sense the platform carrying the receiver, but does not give detailed characterization of the radar signal, as needed for electronic intelligence.
- Radar : Add brief definition or description
- S-200 (missile) : Add brief definition or description
- S-75 Dvina : Add brief definition or description
- SA-3 GOA : Add brief definition or description
- SIDE NET radar : Add brief definition or description
- SPG-62 : Add brief definition or description
- SPOON REST radar : Add brief definition or description
- SPS-64 : Add brief definition or description
- SQUARE PAIR radar : Add brief definition or description
- Wavelength : Add brief definition or description