EC-130 COMPASS CALL/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to EC-130 COMPASS CALL, or pages that link to EC-130 COMPASS CALL or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/EC-130 COMPASS CALL. Needs checking by a human.
- AAR-57 : Mounted on aircraft, the system detects the ultraviolet energy emissions of missile threats
- ALE-47 : An intelligent countermeasures dispenser for military aircraft, which can receive commands directly from warning receivers, and dispense expendable radar and infrared decoys, as well as manage a retrievable decoy towed via an fiber optic cable
- C-130 Hercules : An extremely successful (in production for over 50 years) medium-range military transport aircraft with an extremely wide range of variants, including tanker, special operations and C3I-ISR, and ski-equipped LC-130.
- C3I-ISR : Command, control, communications and intelligence, combined with intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base : A large United States Air Force base near Tucson, Arizona; houses the "boneyard" (Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group (AMARG)) of stored out-of-service aircraft, the 355th Fighter Wing, and the headquarters of the Twelfth Air Force.
- EC-130 (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- F-16 Fighting Falcon : A relatively lightweight land-based multirole fighter, developed by the United States Air Force; co-produced with Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal; operated by many nations and to be replaced by the F-35A Lightning II. The F-16CJ model is optimized for SEAD.
- Information operations : The integrated employment of the core capabilities of electronic warfare, computer network operations, psychological operations, military deception, and operations security.
- Operation DESERT STORM : That part of the Gulf War, beginning with the first air strikes at 02:00 local time, 17 January 1991, until the main ground assault into Kuwait, Operation DESERT SABRE
- Twelfth Air Force : United States Air Force intermediate command responsible for Air Combat Command fighter and bomber aircraft in the western United States, and is also the Air Component for the Unified Combatant Command, United States Southern Command
- United States Air Force : Branch of the U.S. armed forces responsible for land-based aircraft, as well as land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles