- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Dudden, Alexis. (2008) Troubled Apologies Among Japan, Korea, and the United States New York: Columbia University Press.
- Fern, Sean. "Tokdo or Takeshima? The International Law of Territorial Acquisition in the Japan-Korea Island Dispute," Stanford Journal of East Asian Affairs, Vol. 5, No. 1. (Winter 2005) pp. 78-89.
- Hara, Kimie. "50 Years from San Francisco: Re-Examining the Peace Treaty and Japan's Territorial Problems," Pacific Affairs, Vol. 74, No. 3 (Autumn, 2001), pp. 361-382, University of British Columbia.
- Johnson, Chalmers, "The San Francisco Peace Treaty Fifty Years Later: Anniversary of A Satellite," Japan Policy Research Institute Critique, Vol. 8, No. 7 (October 2001).
- Kajimura, Hideki. "The Question of Takeshima/Tokdo," Korea Observer, Vol. 28, No. 3 (Autumn 1997), pp. 423-475.
- Kang, Moo-hee, Hyun-chul Han, H. Yun, Kyong-o Kim, Gee-soo Kong, and Sunwoo Don. "Gravity Modeling for Understanding Internal Structure of Seamounts." International Symposium on Application of Marine Geophysical Data and Undersea Feature Names. Kyunghee University, Oct. 2006. Web. 11 Sept. 2010. <http://marinesympo.nori.go.kr/files/7.Kang.pdf>.
- Kim, C., C. Park, H. Jou, E. Jong, and H. Kim. "A Study on the Geophysical Characteristics of the Summit of the Dokdo Volcano in the East Sea (Japan Sea)." The SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System. High Energy Astrophysics Division at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, Dec. 2007. Web. 11 Sept. 2010. <http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2007AGUFM.V43D1644K>.
- Koo, Min-gyo. "Economic Dependence and the Dokdo/Takeshima Dispute Between South Korea and Japan," Harvard Asia Quarterly, Vol. 9, No. 4 (Fall 2005).
- Nah, Hong-ju. "The Territorial Sovereignty over Dokdo Islets(Liancourt Rocks) and the Cairo Declaration in 1943." College of Social Science of the Seoul National University. Web. 11 Sept. 2010. <http://plaza.snu.ac.kr/~bigbear1/m3-2-a1.htm>.
- Van Dyke, Jon. "Who Owns Tok-Do/Takeshima? Should These Islets Affect the Maritime Boundary Between Japan and Korea?," Korea-America Joint Marine Policy Research Center, the University of Rhode Island, October 8, 2004.