In mathematics, dimension may refer to:
- Dimension (order) : For an element of an ordered set with 0, the length of a longest maximal chain from 0 to that element.
- : The number of elements in any basis for a vector space.
- Global dimension : Add brief definition or description
- Hausdorff dimension : The extended non-negative real exponent associated to any metric space where the Hausdorff measure changes from ∞ to 0.
- Kodaira dimension : Add brief definition or description
- Krull dimension : In a ring, one less than the length of a maximal ascending chain of prime ideals.
- : A definition of dimension applicable to compact metric spaces.
- Projective dimension : The minimal length of a finite projective resolution of a module.
- Topological dimension : Add brief definition or description