Dell Dailey/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Dell Dailey, or pages that link to Dell Dailey or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Dell Dailey. Needs checking by a human.
- Afghanistan War (2001-), major combat phase : During the Afghanistan War (2001-), the period of combat by Afghan ground forces, with U.S. and British air & special operations support, which drove the Taliban and al-Qaeda from their bases, in October through December 2001
- Afghanistan War (2001-) : Beginning on October 7, 2001, in response to the 9-11 attacks, military operations against the Taliban and al-Qaeda by United States and NATO forces
- Army aviation : Helicopter, light fixed-wing, and unmanned aerial vehicles intended to be under the direct control of, and immediately responsive to, ground commanders
- Battle of Tora Bora : A battle of the Afghanistan War (2001-), in which allied special operations forces, principally using Afghan troops, attempted to kill or capture an escaping Osama bin Laden
- Iraq War, major combat phase : That part of the Iraq War involving the initial invasion by large-scale ground forces
- Iraq War, theater operational planning : Detailed invasion planning for the Iraq War by United States Central Command, once the policy decision had been made to prepare for war
- Joint Special Operations Command : A major subordinate unit of the United States Special Operations Command, which takes on the most sensitive covert military operations, usually working unacknowledged within the geographic area of a Unified Combatant Command
- U.S. Department of State : Agency of the executive branch of the U.S. government responsible for foreign policy and the conduct of American diplomacy.
- United States Navy SEAL : [under]sea-air-land special operations organization of the United States Navy, specializing in direct action, special reconnaissance, combat search and rescue and counterterrorism