Deep venous thrombosis/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Deep venous thrombosis, or pages that link to Deep venous thrombosis or to this page or whose text .
- Trauma (physical) : Physical injury to multiple bodily systems, or to critical systems/organs such as the brain or lungs, with a significant chance of irreversible traumatic shock
- Coagulation : The process of the interaction of blood coagulation factors that results in an insoluble fibrin clot.
- D-dimer : A fibrin degradation product after coagulation.
- Color Doppler ultrasonography : Medical ultrasonography based on the Doppler effect, with the superposition of blood or other fluid flow information, as colors, on a gray scale in a real-time image; well-suited for localizing high-velocity flow (such as in a stenosis) or of mapping the extent of flow in a certain region
- Cellulitis : Acute, diffuse, inflammation of loose connective tissue, particularly the deep subcutaneous tissues, and sometimes muscle, usually due to infection and associated with redness, pain, swelling and warmth to the touch
- Lymphedema : edema due to obstruction of lymph vessels or disorders of the lymph nodes.
- Pulmonary embolism : Blocking of the pulmonary artery or one of its branches by an embolus.