David Kilcullen/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to David Kilcullen, or pages that link to David Kilcullen or to this page or whose text .
- Insurgency : A wide range of political and military actions intended to change a government, through means considered illegal by that government.
- Counterinsurgency : Theory and practice of defeating insurgency without creating even more local resistance or strategic failures
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- David Petraeus : General, U.S. Army, presently commanding United States Central Command after having the senior command in Iraq, long associated with counterinsurgency doctrine
- Iraq War, Surge : A U.S. campaign, announced on 10 January 2007, to flood the Baghdad area with at least 20,000 more American troops, to improve security to a point where the Iraqi Security Forces could protect the population
- Australian Army : Add brief definition or description
- Indonesia : A country in Southeast Asia.
- Condoleeza Rice : Academic political scientist, then Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and U.S. Secretary of State in the George W. Bush Administration
- United States Army : Branch of the United States Armed Forces with the principal responsibility of conducting large-scale ground combat
- United States Central Command : Unified Combatant Command responsible for U.S. operations in the Middle East and Southwest Asia, now under the command of General James Mattis