David Addington/Related Articles
- See also changes related to David Addington, or pages that link to David Addington or to this page or whose text .
- Constitutional law : Interpretation of legal matters with the assumption that a formal constitution is the supreme authority; usually refers to U.S. jurisprudence
- Dick Cheney : (1941–) U.S. Vice President in the George W. Bush Administration and advocate of neoconservatism and unitary Presidential authority; currently a political commentator; U.S. Secretary of Defense in the George H. W. Bush Administration; spouse of Lynne Cheney; father of Liz Cheney
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : The policies and practices authorized for interrogation of suspected terrorists by the United States Department of Defense and the United States intelligence community during the George W. Bush Administration
- Domestic surveillance : Add brief definition or description
- Office of Legal Counsel : Within the U.S. Department of Justice, the office that gives legal opinions on complex interagency and constitutional matters to the rest of the Executive Branch, including the Counsel to the President and the Attorney General
- Jay Bybee : Currently a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and a law professor, he was Assistant Attorney General for the Office of the Legal Counsel in the George W. Bush Administration, and had a prominent role in legal opinions related to interrogation of prisoners
- Jack Goldsmith : US law professor specializing in international law; former Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Counsel in the George W. Bush Administration
- John Yoo : Professor of law at the University of California at Berkeley School of Law since 1993; between 2001 and 2003; deputy assistant attorney general in the Office of Legal Counsel, working on separation of powers, presidential authority, intelligence interrogation and extraordinary rendition; Visiting Scholar at the American Enterprise Institute
- Alberto Gonzales : Add brief definition or description
- Iran-Contra Affair : Add brief definition or description
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence : That committee in the U.S. House of Representatives with oversight over the United States intelligence community
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- U.S. intelligence activities in Nicaragua : Activities of the United States intelligence community related to Nicaragua