Danielle Pletka/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Danielle Pletka, or pages that link to Danielle Pletka or to this page or whose text .
- American Enterprise Institute : A major U.S. political, economic and international relations "think tank", which has always been associated with a free enterprise view, and has, in recent decades, become more associated with neoconservatism and an interventionist foreign policy; many of its fellows went into policy positions in Republican administrations, and returned at the end of their tenure
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Ahmed Chalabi : An Iraqi politician, who spent much of his time in exile or in Kurdistan, who has declining influence in the current situation but is still regarded as well-connected
- Foundation for Defense of Democracies : An American think tank focusing on threats from terrorism and militant Islamists, from which Democratic advisers resigned and many of the leadership are identified as Republican or conservative
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad : (1956–) President of Iran since 6th August 2005.
- Operation DESERT FOX : A December 1998 U.S. and U.K. air campaign against Iraq, to punish Saddam Hussein for interferences with weapons of mass destruction searches by the United Nations UNSCOM inspectors
- United Nations : An international organization that was founded in 1945 with the mission of preventing international war, protecting human rights, supporting social progress and justice, and helping with economic progress.
- U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations : U.S. Senate committee responsible for foreign policy, oversight of foreign policy agencies, and diplomatic nominations and treaties