Concerned Women for America/Related Articles
- Christian Right : A number of contemporary right-wing political movements that are specifically Christian, which advocate socially conservative values in politics and the popular culture
- Beverly LaHaye : Chairman and Founder, Concerned Women for America; spouse of Tim LaHaye, the head of Tim LaHaye Ministries and the co-founder of the Pre-Trib Research Center; board of references, CareNet
- P. George Tryfiates : Executive Director, Concerned Women for America; former Executive Director, English First; signatory to 2007 Morality in Media letter on .XXX
- Lee LaHaye : Chief Financial Officer, Concerned Women for America; son of Beverly LaHaye
- Wendy Wright : President, Concerned Women for America; listed in 100 Most Powerful Women of Washington" in 2006 by Washingtonian Magazine; award from National Pro-Life Religious Council for "continuous leadership in the cause of life."
- Janice Shaw Crouse : Senior Fellow of the Beverly LaHaye Institute and Concerned Women for America; columnist for United Press International, Townhall.com and HumanEvents.com; Trustee of Asbury College and Good News; former president of Crouse Communications; director of directed the work of the Ecumenical Coalition on Women and Society, a project of the Institute on Religion and Democracy; speechwriter in the George H. W. Bush Administration; Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs at Taylor University; professor and debate coach at Asbury and Ball State University
- Shari Rendall : Attorney; Director of Legislation and Public Policy, Concerned Women for America; former Legislative Aide to Sen. Bob Smith(R-New Hampshire) and lobbyist
- Mario Diaz : Policy Director for Legal Issues, Concerned Women for America, responsible for work on judicial appointments
- Janet LaRue : Senior Legal Analyst, American Civil Rights Union; columnist, Townhall.com; Legal Studies Director, Family Research Council; and Senior Counsel for the National Law Center for Children and Families; former Chief Counsel, Concerned Women for America
- Christine O'Donnell : 2010 U.S. Republican Party nominee for the U.S. Senate seat from Delaware; supported by the Tea Party Movement; past spokesman for Concerned Women for America
- Abortion : The deliberate expulsion of an embryo or foetus from the womb for the purpose of ending a pregnancy.
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State : A group, often called Americans United (AU) for short, which, through education and legal action, works to maintain a strict separation between religion and government in the U.S.
- Pornography : Visual, textual, or multimedia content intended to generate sexual interest
- Same-sex marriage : Marriage between two men, or two women