Cofer Black/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Cofer Black, or pages that link to Cofer Black or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cofer Black. Needs checking by a human.
- Afghanistan War (2001-), major combat phase : During the Afghanistan War (2001-), the period of combat by Afghan ground forces, with U.S. and British air & special operations support, which drove the Taliban and al-Qaeda from their bases, in October through December 2001
- Counterterrorism Center : A Central Intelligence Agency organization, unusual for the days before the 9-11 attack in that it mixed personnel from the operations and analytical directorates, as well from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Headed by Cofer Black; replaced by the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Director of National Intelligence : The professional head of the United States Intelligence Community, reporting to the President, with Dennis Blair being replaced by James Clapper
- Federal Bureau of Investigation : The principal U.S. Federal police agency, part of the U.S. Department of Justice and the United States intelligence community, who has arrest authority, and is the primary authority for a variety of domestic crimes, civilian counterespionage within the United States, and organized crime
- George Tenet : Director of Central Intelligence from July 1997 to July 2004, heading the United States intelligence community and the Central Intelligence Agency
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- James Pavitt : Principal, Scowcroft Group; Deputy Director of Operations of the Central Intelligence Agency under George Tenet, before the 9-11 attack and during the early Afghanistan War (2001-)
- Millennium Plot, Jordan : al-Qaeda attacks planned for the Millennium in Jordan, primarily aimed at American tourists
- Richard Clarke : Career U.S. defense official who served in policy posts in the Ronald Reagan,George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush Administrations, specializing in counterterrorism in the latter two
- U.S. Intelligence and terrorism from 2000 : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Intelligence and terrorism in the 1990s : Tracking and actions against terrorism by the United States intelligence community in the 1990s