Clifford Zinnes/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Clifford Zinnes, or pages that link to Clifford Zinnes or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Clifford Zinnes. Needs checking by a human.
- Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, Harvard University : A research, teaching and public policy center at Harvard University, within the John F. Kennedy School of Government but with a heavy emphasis on the interactions of technology with foreign policy
- Brookings Institution : Generally considered neutral in its overall output, a large think tank in Washington, D.C.
- Mongolia : A country of Northern Asia, which, with the Chinese autonomous region of Inner Mongolia, was the origin of the Mongol Empire of Genghiz Khan
- Romania : South-east European republic (population c. 22.2 million; capital Bucharest) on the western shore of the Black Sea, and divided by the arc of the Carpathian Mountains, which enclose the Transylvanian basin in the north-west; borders Ukraine, Moldavia, Hungary, Serbia and Bulgaria.
- Weak state : A nation whose government or institutions are unable, or unwilling, to provide a significant set of essential public services, including just and legitimate government, physical security, food and health, and minimal economic development; contrast with failed state, which provides essentially none