Christian Identity/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Christian Identity, or pages that link to Christian Identity or to this page or whose text .
- White nationalism : Political movement aiming for a separate nation that exists solely for people of a white, European ethnic origin.
- Antisemitism : In basic usage, hostility against, or persecution of, Jews, rather than ethnically Semitic people in general, or non-Semitic Jews
- Aryan Nations : Add brief definition or description
- 11th Hour Remnant Messenger : Inactive Christian Identity ministry in Idaho; listed as extremist group by Anti-Defamation League
- Ku Klux Klan : Add brief definition or description
- Council of Conservative Citizens : U.S. social conservative group, emphasizing white, European, Christian culture; successor to White Citizens' Council and considered racist; politically active
- Tom Metzger : (1938-) Founder and leader of White Aryan Resistance; Grand Dragon in David Duke's Knights of the Ku Klux Klan; Christian Identity minister; Former member of John Birch Society, contributor to leaderless resistance concepts; won 1980 Democratic congressional nomination in heavily Republican 45th Congressional District; radio host of The Insurgent; "Converted from minister to Free Thinker, reborn from right-winger to racist"
- Media Research Center : An American conservative group, founded in 1987, for media monitoring of what it considers liberal bias in news reporting, headed by L. Brent Bozell III
- Terry Nichols : Assisted Timothy McVeigh in building, but not placing, the Oklahoma City bombing explosives; serving a life sentence
- Anti-Defamation League : A U.S. organization concerned generally with religious defamation and hate groups, but specifically with antisemitism and Zionism
- Federal Bureau of Investigation : The principal U.S. Federal police agency, part of the U.S. Department of Justice and the United States intelligence community, who has arrest authority, and is the primary authority for a variety of domestic crimes, civilian counterespionage within the United States, and organized crime
- Southern Poverty Law Center : Originally a nonprofit law firm in the U.S. south during the Civil Rights Movement activities of the 1960s and 1970s, has continued these activities but has added hate group tracking and tolerance education