Charlotte Martin/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Charlotte Martin, or pages that link to Charlotte Martin or to this page or whose text .
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Visual arts : Creative fields that produce works primarily experienced through the sense of sight.
- Model (profession) : Add brief definition or description
- Scarlet Page : (b. 24 March 1971) English photographer and daughter to Led Zeppelin founder Jimmy Page, and model Charlotte Martin.
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Eric Clapton : Add brief definition or description
- George Harrison : (1943 – 2001) English musician and songwriter, best known as the lead guitarist of the Beatles.
- The Song Remains the Same : A 1976 concert movie on Led Zeppelin filmed in North America and Britain, directed by Joe Massot and Peter Clifton.
- Bron-Yr-Aur : An 18th century cottage in South Snowdonia, Wales, best known for its association with English rock band Led Zeppelin.
- Joe Massot : (1933 - 4 April 2002) American-born British film director and producer, known for the films Wonderwall and The Song Remains the Same.