Caucasus: Add brief definition or description
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Asia : The largest continent in both land area (with 30% of Earth's land area) and population (with 4 billion people, or 60% of Earth's population).
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- Black Sea : A non-tidal body of water on the borders of south-east Europe, linking to the Mediterranean.
- Caspian Sea : Add brief definition or description
- Russia : A country in northern Eurasia, with an area of 17 million km², currently the largest on our planet.
- Turkey : A secular Islamic republic (population 71.9 million; capital Ankara) extending from Eastern Thrace in Europe across the peninsula of Asia Minor; meets the Black Sea to the north, the Aegean to the west and the Mediterranean to the south; has land borders with Greece and Bulgaria in Europe, and Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq and Syria.
- Iran : Country in the Middle East.
- Armenia : A mountainous country in the Middle East, formerly part of the Soviet Union.
- Azerbaijan : A country variously considered part of Central Asia or Southwestern Asia, with a shore on the Caspian Sea, major borders with Iran and Russia, a tense border with Armenia and a small European portion north of the Caucasus Mountains
- Georgia (country) : A country in the Caucasus to the southeast of Continental Europe and at the east coast of the Black Sea.