Catapult Assisted Take Off But Arrested Recovery/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Catapult Assisted Take Off But Arrested Recovery, or pages that link to Catapult Assisted Take Off But Arrested Recovery or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Catapult Assisted Take Off But Arrested Recovery. Needs checking by a human.
- Aircraft carrier : A warship designed to launch and recover combat aircraft and aircraft that support military operations
- Anti-shipping missile : An air, surface (sea or land), or submarine-launched missile that can track and intercept a maneuvering ship target against the background of moving water
- Carrier-capable : An aircraft capable of operation from an aircraft carrier; ruggedized for sea conditions; often implies capable of catapult takeoffs and arrested landings
- Catapult : A device for converting stored energy into a strong linear force
- Kamikaze : Suicide attacks, specifically by Japanese aircraft in the Second World War, against military targets
- Safety and survivability of naval vessels : Beyond the rules of the Safety of Life at Sea convention, protective measures, for naval vessels, against their own systems as well as enemy fire