CZ:Military social science Subgroup
|Main article||Home||Talk||All articles (7)||Citable (0)||Members (0)|
|Affiliation: Military | Sociology | [ e ]|
Articles for work
These could need initial definition, improvement, or even Approval
- Foreign Area Officer: Add brief definition or description
- Insurgency: A wide range of political and military actions intended to change a government, through means considered illegal by that government.
- Interrogation: A systematic process of direct questioning, of a person in detention or otherwise under the control of the interrogator, to obtain reliable information to satisfy criminal investigation or human-source intelligence requirements, within the scope of relevant law and policy Approvable?
- Killology: Add brief definition or description
- Military anthropology: Add brief definition or description
- Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System: Add brief definition or description
- The Professional Soldier: Add brief definition or description
- Terrorism: An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective. Approved, but I see major problems Howard C. Berkowitz 18:26, 7 March 2011 (UTC)
- Torture: The infliction of mental or physical pain, for punishment or as an interrogation technique. Approvable? Howard C. Berkowitz 18:26, 7 March 2011 (UTC)