CZ:Editorial Council Resolution 0001
Whereas, The Citizendium Editorial Council is in need of a method of decisionmaking that is fair, wise, and efficient;
Resolved, That the Council adopts the document "Editorial Council Rules of Procedure," as its rules of procedure.
Method of execution
The Council will immediately begin using the rules upon adoption.
- Amendment 1 (an amendment to the rules referred to in the resolution)
- Vote on motion to amend - passed 22-0
- Vote on the resolution - passed 24-0
- Initial comments from Council Members
- Forums board for Resolution 0001: this is for discussion of the resolution open to all project participants.
- Member position statements
- Longer statements from Council Members:
- None submitted
Before it is added to the Agenda, these sponsors, but only these sponsors, may edit the text of the resolution. After it is added to the Agenda, it cannot be edited by anyone except via the amendment process.
- Sponsored by: Larry Sanger
- Co-sponsored by Council members (limited to two names): Martin Baldwin-Edwards; John Moffett
- Proposed: May 1, 2007
- Entered queue: (bypassed)
- Entered initial discussion: May 1
- Entered public discussion: May 2, 5 PM UTC
- Entered discussion of Amendment 1: May 9, 11 PM UTC
- Scheduled close of discussion of Amendment 1: May 16, 3 PM UTC/10 AM EST
- Entered voting on motion to amend (Amendment 1): May 17, 8:32 PM UTC/3:32 PM EST
- Close of voting motion to amend (Amendment 1): May 21, 5:58 PM UTC/12:58 PM EST
- Entered voting on resolution: Tuesday, May 22, 8:01 PM UTC/3:01 PM EST
- Close of voting on resolution: Tuesday, May 29, 3:49 PM UTC/10:49 AM EST
except where they contradicted the merger. The following links are to archived and out-of-date pages:
• Resolutions • Log • Essential Policy •