- See also changes related to Brighton, or pages that link to Brighton or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Brighton. Needs checking by a human.
- Bedford : A large town in central England and the county town of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom.
- Desmond Skirrow : British advertising executive who wrote three light-hearted thrillers in the late 1960s featuring a tough advertising executive-secret agent named John Brock.
- International Astronomical Union : Internationally recognized authority for assigning designations to celestial bodies (stars, planets, asteroids, etc), headquartered in Paris, France.
- Ivy Compton-Burnett : (pronounced 'Cumpton-Burnit', 5 June 1884 – 27 August 1969) An English novelist whose work is propelled by almost perpetual dialogue, and concentrates on family (and sometimes school) life in roughly the Edwardian era.
- Midland Main Line : A major railway in the United Kingdom, linking London St. Pancras to Sheffield.
- No true Scotsman : Logical fallacy where one avoids association with an unpleasant act or person by defining it as being not true.