Brigadier general/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Brigadier general, or pages that link to Brigadier general or to this page or whose text .
- Military rank : The basic means of establishing the relative authority and status of personnel in a military organization
- General officer : In current military organizations, the highest military rank (although the naval equivalent is admiral); also used in the sense of general officer, the highest grade of ranks of which this is the highest
- Brigade : A military unit of 3,000 to 5,000 soldiers, organized either for a combined arms combat function or a support role
- Major general : A senior military rank, in the middle to bottom range the top of the "general officer " system that divides officers into junior, field, and general/flag.
- Colonel : A fairly senior military rank, typically commanding the largest tactical unit such as a brigade or regiment, and ranking just below general officers
- Captain (naval) : The naval rank of the commanding officer of a larger naval vessel; the senior naval rank below the flag officers