Border Gateway Protocol/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Border Gateway Protocol, or pages that link to Border Gateway Protocol or to this page or whose text .
- Routing : The process of receiving a packet on one interface of a router, validating the packet and forwarding it out the appropriate interface.
- Autonomous System : A set of routers and Internet Protocol addresses, under one or more administrative managers, that present a common routing policy to the Internet routing system via the Border Gateway Protocol
- Autonomous system numbers and their assignment : Add brief definition or description
- BGP multihoming : Multihoming to one or more other autonomous systems, based on reachability information transmitted via the Border Gateway Protocol
- BGP route selection : Add brief definition or description
- BGP connection establishment : used to establish a TCP connection and a BGP session between two routers before they can exchange exterior routing information.
- Default-free zone : Routers in the default-free zone (DFZ) have no default routes in their routing information base; they obtain all their routing information from local configuration and routing protocols, especially the Border Gateway Protocol