Bobby Bright (1952-) is a member of the United States House of Representatives (Democrat) representing the 2nd Congressional District of Alabama. He was first elected to Congress in 2008, after three terms as mayor of Birmingham, Alabama.
He is the 13th of 14 children born to a rural tenant farmer. After college, he worked as a teacher, financial advisor, corrections officer, law clerk, and later practiced law in Montgomery for 16 years.
- House Armed Services Committee
- House Agriculture Committee
- House Small Business Committee
Sources: Links to the voting ratings guides of the above organizations together with brief descriptive information on the organizations themselves, may be found at: http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Interest_group/Catalogs
Source: Federal Election Results - final official tally
Primary election: June1
- See also: 2010 U.S. Congressional election
- Representative Bobby Bright - official Congressional web site