Bipartisanship (U.S.)/Related Articles
- U.S. Democratic Party : One of the two major political parties in the United States; usually described as center-left.
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- Partnership for a Secure America : An interest group for reestablishing the bipartisan center in American foreign policy
- Yellow Dog Democrat : A voter, or party loyalist, who would "vote for a Yellow Dog if he ran on the Democratic Ticket
Partisan but flexible
- Blue Dog Coalition : A group of Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives who describe themselves as moderates committed to "fiscal discipline and strong national security."