Biological Weapons and Toxins Convention/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Biological Weapons and Toxins Convention, or pages that link to Biological Weapons and Toxins Convention or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Biological Weapons and Toxins Convention. Needs checking by a human.
- 1925 Geneva Protocol : A widely ratified international treaty banning the use, as opposed to the manufacture, of chemical weapons and biological weapons
- Biological weapon : Living organisms, or substances produced by living organisms, used as weapons to produce death or disease in human or agricultural populations
- Counterproliferation : The set of activities that detect and monitor the threat of weapons of special concern against one's own nation and one's allies.
- French support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war : French technical assistance and sales of military and dual-use equipment, beginning in approximately 1975, to Iraq, and continuing through the Iran-Iraq War; France and the Soviet Union were the leading military suppliers to Iraq
- International law : The formal conduct of interactions between nation-states, both at the national level and on behalf of their citizens; generally accepted as first formalized by Hugo Grotius.
- Italian support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War : Add brief definition or description
- U.K. support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War : Most support to Iraq was without the knowledge or approval of U.K. government, but through covert Iraqi purchasing; some authorized dual-use sales were made, but largely ceased with the UN embargo
- Wassenaar Arrangement on Export Controls for Conventional Arms and Dual-Use Goods and Technologies : A voluntary international cooperation agreement to reduce the proliferation of weapons, both conventional and weapons of mass destruction