Binyam Ahmed Mohammad/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Binyam Ahmed Mohammad, or pages that link to Binyam Ahmed Mohammad or to this page or whose text .
- Ethiopia : Among the oldest countries of the world, from which Muslim-majority Eritrea split after a civil war; Coptic Christian-majority state in East Africa
- Extrajudicial detention, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policies and practices relevant to detention in intelligence and military facilities, the latter when no prisoner of war status was granted
- Extraordinary rendition, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policy, legal interpretation and examples, under the George W. Bush Administration, of extraordinary rendition, U.S., primarily related to the Administration's war on terror
- Mohamed et al. v. Jeppesen Dataplan, Inc. : A civil lawsuit, filed against a Central Intelligence Agency contractor that supported the logistics of extraordinary rendition, which has been dismissed when the government invoked the state secrets privilege; appellate review was requested in late 2008
- Guantanamo Bay detention camp : A military-operated extrajudicial detention facility created by the George W. Bush Administration for selected captives apprehended during the war on terror; ordered closed by the Obama administration but apparently will remain in operation indefinitely
- State secrets privilege : A legal doctrine, explicit in the U.S. but with comparable rules in other countries, which allows the suppression of evidence, or the blocking of a trial, if that would unavoidably cause the disclosure of information deemed critical to national security