Belgian cuisine/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Belgian cuisine, or pages that link to Belgian cuisine or to this page or whose text contains "Belgian cuisine".
- Cooking [r]: The act of using heat to prepare food for eating. Cooking may also be said to occur by certain cold-preparation methods. [e]
- Cuisine [r]: A specific set of cooking traditions and practices, often associated with a specific culture. [e]
- Recipe [r]: A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food. [e]
- History of food [r]: A cultural study that involves multidisciplinary approaches from economics, sociology and demography, and even literature. [e]
- France [r]: Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954. [e]
- French fries [r]: Thin sticks of potato that have been deep-fried. [e]
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Belgian cuisine. Needs checking by a human.