Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Belarus. Needs checking by a human.
- Babrujsk : City in central Belarus.
- Belarussian language : Slavic language mainly spoken in Belarus.
- Brest, Belarus : City in western Belarus.
- Chernobyl Disaster : A nuclear reactor accident at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in Ukraine, in 1986, considered to be the worst nuclear power plant disaster in history and the only level 7 instance on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
- Commonwealth of Independent States : Regional organization, founded in 1991 by Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine, whose participating countries are former Soviet Republics.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Cryptography controversy : The "crypto wars", political controversies and legal cases involving the use of cryptography.
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- Homiel, Belarus : A city with nearly a half million inhabitants in eastern Belarus.
- Hrodna : City in western Belarus.
- Latvia : Small republic (population c. 2.3 million; capital Riga) on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea; lies between Estonia and Lithuania, with Russian Federation and Belorussia to the east.
- Lithuania : Former Soviet republic (population c. 3.6 million; capital Vilnius) bordered by Latvia, Belorussia, Poland and the Russian Federation, and with a short coastline on the Baltic Sea.
- Mahiloŭ : City in eastern Belarus.
- Minsk : The capital of Belarus.
- Poland : Central European republic (population c. 38.5 million; capital Warsaw) extending from the Baltic Sea in the north to the Tatry Mountains on its southern borders with the Czech Republic and Slovakia; also borders Germany to the west, the Russian Federation and Lithuania to the north-east, and Belorussia and Ukraine to the east.
- Russian language : Widely-used member of the Slavic languages, written in the Cyrillic alphabet and spoken across Eurasia.
- Russia : A country in northern Eurasia, with an area of 17 million km², currently the largest on our planet.
- Soviet Union : A Communist state, which took over the Russian Empire, after the Russian Revolution of 1917 that existed from 1922 to 1991; the major part now extant as the Russian Federation
- U.S. government training of foreign police : The scope of U.S. activities in the training of foreign police, where the major emphasis is on learning skills rather than their immediate application in a cooperative international law enforcement effort
- Ukraine : A large Slavic nation in Eastern Europe whose capital is Kyiv (Kiev).
- Viciebsk : City in northeastern Belarus.
- Zaza Pachulia : Add brief definition or description