BLU-107 Durandal/Related Articles
- See also changes related to BLU-107 Durandal, or pages that link to BLU-107 Durandal or to this page or whose text .
- MBDA : Originally Italian, and now a multinational European military manufacturer
- Offensive counter-air : Air operations intended to damage or destroy enemy aircraft and missile capabilities, both by attacking ground facilities and engaging aircraft close to their bases
- Ground penetrating weapon : A weapon, typically air-dropped but possibly missile-delivered, whose warhead is designed to penetrate the ground and explode below, variously for attacking hardened underground facilities or for cratering runways and roads
- JP-233 : Add brief definition or description
- Gravity bomb : A bomb with no supplemental propulsion, whose trajectory is determined by initial velocity and gravity, or by the action of aerodynamic control surfaces.
- Unguided rocket : A form of artillery weapon that uses a rocket motor to propel a warhead at a target, using no guidance once launched
- Precision-guided munition : A powered or unpowered weapon that adjusts its flight path to hit a specific target, with a circular error probability in the low number of meters, often less than the radius of destruction