Army Cooperation Aviation/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Army Cooperation Aviation, or pages that link to Army Cooperation Aviation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Army Cooperation Aviation. Needs checking by a human.
- Air force : The part of a nation's military that is responsible, at the least, for long range air warfare.
- Air, artillery and missile defense : An integrated approach to defending surface forces against all types of weapons that fly through the atmosphere or space; a radar may detect artillery shells, helicopters, or missiles, while a close-in gun may shoot down any of them
- Armored fighting vehicle : A military vehicle that is both protected against blast and fragments, and either has offensive weapons or directly supports combat by vehicles with offensive weapons
- Combat arms : In a land military organization, the functions of infantry, units based on armored fighting vehicles, artillery, air, artillery and missile defense, combat engineers, army cooperation aviation and special operations forces. All combat arms units engage in direct contact with enemy personnel or systems.
- Combat service support : Those military functions that sustain combat units, including but not limited to supply, maintenance, transportation, finance, general construction, health services, etc.
- Infantry : Soldiers that directly confront the enemy, overcoming them with fire and maneuver while on foot or in specialized vehicles
- Soviet support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War : Soviet technical assistance and sales of military and dual-use equipment, beginning in approximately 1975, to Iraq, and continuing through the Iran-Iraq War; the Soviet Union and France were the leading military suppliers to Iraq