Arms Control Treaty/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Arms Control Treaty, or pages that link to Arms Control Treaty or to this page or whose text .
- Arms control : Treaties and implementation agreements to restrict the development, production, deployment, or transfer of specified weapons or weapons technologies.
- Counterproliferation : The set of activities that detect and monitor the threat of weapons of special concern against one's own nation and one's allies.
- Human rights : Natural civil and political rights considered universal and applicable to all human beings worldwide.
- Military law : Statutes, codes, and common traditions relating to and executed by military courts for the discipline, trial, and punishment of military personnel.
- Small arms : A firearm, for sporting or military use, intended to be carried and operated by a single person
- United Nations : An international organization that was founded in 1945 with the mission of preventing international war, protecting human rights, supporting social progress and justice, and helping with economic progress.
- Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution : That Amendment to the Constitution of the United States addressing the "right to keep and bear arms", usually interpreted as referring to firearms
- Sovereignty : Add brief definition or description
- Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons : A treaty limiting the use not of weapons of mass destruction, but of types considered especially inhumane to individuals
- End User Certificate : Add brief definition or description
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations : Add brief definition or description
- National Rifle Association : A non-partisan, non-profit American interest group which claims promotion of gun ownership rights, firearm safety education, and marksmanship as its goals.
- John Bolton : American attorney and diplomat, associated with neoconservatism; Senior Fellow, American Enterprise Institute (2007-) and Senior Vice President for Public Policy Research (1997-2001); U.S. permanent representative to the United Nations 2005-2006; not confirmed as Ambassador; Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security, 2001-2005
- Wayne LaPierre : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. intelligence and transnational counterproliferation activities : An overview over activities of the United States intelligence community, specifically dealing with arms control, weapons of mass destruction and weapons counterproliferation.
- Wassenaar Arrangement on Export Controls for Conventional Arms and Dual-Use Goods and Technologies : A voluntary international cooperation agreement to reduce the proliferation of weapons, both conventional and weapons of mass destruction