Armor (vehicle protective)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Armor (vehicle protective), or pages that link to Armor (vehicle protective) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Armor (vehicle protective). Needs checking by a human.
- Armor (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- M1 Abrams (tank) : Heavily armed and armored but expensive and heavy, main battle tank, designed for the United States Army, and used by the United States Marine Corps and several allies; proven from the Gulf War onwards.
- M2 Bradley (armored fighting vehicle) : A family of armored fighting vehicles, with roles including infantry fighting vehicle, scouting, forward observer, and other functions in a platform sufficiently survivable to accompany the M1 Abrams tank, although needing more protection
- T-34 (tank) : Generally considered to be the best overall tank of the Second World War, this medium tank went into production in 1940 until replaced by the T-54 in 1949
- T-54 (tank) : Replacing the T-34 Soviet tank starting in 1949, this tank and its Soviet and Chinese derivatives remained in production into the 1980s; more were built than of any other family of tanks