Anwar al-Aulaqi/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Anwar al-Aulaqi, or pages that link to Anwar al-Aulaqi or to this page or whose text .
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Republic of Yemen : Government, tribal authorities, and insurgents in Yemen
- Self-radicalization : A phenomenon in which individuals become terrorists without joining an established radical group, although they may be influenced by its ideology and message
- Zachary Chesser : American citizen, arrested in July 2010 and accused with supporting terrorist organizations, principally al-Shabaab in Somalia, but also al-Qaeda.
- Nidal Hasan : U.S. Army psychiatrist and major, under indictment for 16 murders and 32 attempted murders at Fort Hood, Texas, whose actions suggest a self-radicalized radical Islamic motive
- A Ticking Time Bomb : Subtitled "Counterterrorism Lessons from the U.S. Government's Failure to Prevent the Fort Hood Attack", issued in February 2011 by the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, discussing Nidal Hasan
- Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab : Nigerian citizen, apparently radicalized by Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula during a stay in Yemen, who attempted a suicide bombing while a passenger on Northwest Airlines Flight 253, Amsterdam to Detroit, on 25 December 2009
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation : The principal U.S. Federal police agency, part of the U.S. Department of Justice and the United States intelligence community, who has arrest authority, and is the primary authority for a variety of domestic crimes, civilian counterespionage within the United States, and organized crime
- National Counterterrorism Center : Part of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the United States intelligence community interagency focal point on counterterrorism intelligence and covert operations