Anne Bayefsky/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Anne Bayefsky, or pages that link to Anne Bayefsky or to this page or whose text .
- Human rights : Natural civil and political rights considered universal and applicable to all human beings worldwide.
- International humanitarian law : That part of international law concerned with minimizing the human consequences of conventional and unconventional armed conflict
- Hudson Institute : A US think tank emphasizing futures studies, nonpartisan but conservative-leaning
- Ariel Center for Policy Research : An Israeli interest group, which, in its journal Nativ ("Path"), opposes any two-state solution and the peace process, stating "Judea and Samaria are the cradle of the Hebrew nation and the rationale for the existence of Zionism"
- UN Watch : A non-governmental organization accredited by the UN Economic and Social Council "designed for the purpose of enhancing the implementation of the human rights legal standards of the United Nations", founded by the American Jewish Committee, and monitoring "disproportionate attention" to the State of Israel
- Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs : An organization dedicated to advancing the strategic relationship between the US and Israel, with military exchanges, education and research
- Touro College : Add brief definition or description
- International Law Association : Add brief definition or description
- York University (Toronto) : Add brief definition or description