Anderson Air Force Base/Related Articles
- Guam : Civilian-governed U.S. territory in the geographic Mariana Islands of Micronesia but not part of the political Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands; major U.S. military base, including a prepositioning ship squadron and Anderson Air Force Base for bomber aircraft and air refueling tankers, growing with the transfer of forces from Okinawa.
- United States Air Force : One of the uniformed services of the United States, with principal responsibility for land-based long-range and high-performance aircraft, as well as land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles
- United States Pacific Command : The U.S. Unified Combatant Command, headquartered in Hawaii, and responsible for the Pacific and East Asia
- B-52 : United States Air Force heavy bomber, first version flown in 1952, entered service in 1961, expected to stay operational until at least 2030
- B-2 Spirit : Add brief definition or description
- Agana Harbor : Add brief definition or description
- United States Transportation Command : The single point of contact and operations for transportation services, by land, air, and sea, for the U.S. Department of Defense