American exceptionalism/Related Articles
- See also changes related to American exceptionalism, or pages that link to American exceptionalism or to this page or whose text .
- Exceptionalism : Add brief definition or description
- Liberty : Add brief definition or description
- Egalitarianism : Add brief definition or description
- Individualism : Add brief definition or description
- Populism : A political philosophy that trusts the wisdom of the common man over that of elites
- Laissez-faire economics : Add brief definition or description
- American nationalism : A belief that American exceptionalism extends into foreign affairs, but in several forms, such as Wilsonian American nationalism where the U.S. will benefit other nations by making them like it, or Jacksonian American nationalism tending toward isolationism
- Neoconservatism : A political philosophy and ideology which combines many traditional conservative opinions with an emphasis on the importance of foreign policy and using American power to push democracy forward.
- Seymour Martin Lipset : (March 18, 1922 - December 31, 2006) A leading American political scientist and sociologist.
- G.K. Chesterton : (1874-1936), English writer, Christian apologist, and public figure.
- Samuel Huntington : An American political scientist, futurist and sociologist (1927-2008), with numerous academic and government posts; well known for his "clash of civilizations" theories and analysis of the motivations of soldiers
- The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order : A book, by Samuel Huntington, assuming a fundamental conflict between civilizations of different cultures, and discussing grand strategy to deal with this conflict
- Gunnar Myrdal : Add brief definition or description