America's Cup/Related Articles
- See also changes related to America's Cup, or pages that link to America's Cup or to this page or whose text .
- Sailing : Craft propulsion by means of the wind acting upon a hoisted sail. In sport, a generic term for several disciplines broadly divided between dinghy racing and yacht racing.
- 1903 America's Cup : The 12th America's Cup yacht race, contested by the Royal Ulster Yacht Club and successfully defended by the New York Yacht Club.
- 1983 America's Cup : Add brief definition or description
- 2010 America's Cup : Add brief definition or description
- 2013 America's Cup : Add brief definition or description
- Louis Vuitton Cup : Add brief definition or description
- America (yacht) : A nineteenth century racing yacht that began the tradition of the America's Cup, a trophy which bears its name.
- Australia II : A 12-metre class yacht, and the first successful challenger for the America's Cup after 132 years, at the New York Yacht Club in 1983.
- Reliance (yacht) : Winner of the 1903 America's Cup.