Alan Dershowitz/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Alan Dershowitz, or pages that link to Alan Dershowitz or to this page or whose text .
- Constitutional law : Interpretation of legal matters with the assumption that a formal constitution is the supreme authority; usually refers to U.S. jurisprudence
- Appellate law : Add brief definition or description
- Declaration of Independence : Document formally declaring the independence of the thirteen American colonies from Great Britain, July 4, 1776.
- Dominionism : Theological and ideological systems that hold that the United States of America should be an officially Christian nation
- First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution : Add brief definition or description
- Lawfare : The use of international law as a component of national grand strategy, or asymmetrical warfare by national or non-national actors
- John E. Mack : Psychiatrist and former psychiatry professor at Harvard University; winner of the Pulitzer Prize in biography; researcher in unidentified flying objects and alien abduction
- O.J. Simpson : Add brief definition or description
- Torture : The infliction of mental or physical pain, for punishment or as an interrogation technique.
- American Civil Liberties Union : American political action group founded in 1920 for protection of civil liberties.
- Anti-Defamation League : A U.S. organization concerned generally with religious defamation and hate groups, but specifically with antisemitism and Zionism
- Frontpage Magazine : Online magazine of the David Horowitz Freedom Center
- State of Israel : Country established from the British Mandate of Palestine; declared independence in 1948.